Opinions needed?

elitehostuk

I brought a domain from the NameCheap marketplace last night, and have setup a website on the domain and added my Adsense ads to it, already since the site was setup 12 hours ago I have earned $3.40 on Adsense with 27 clicks on that site.

Does anyone here think this is unusual, or should i not worry and keep the site up, im only asking because I'm worried that if it keeps making so much in a short space of time i will lose my Adsense account,

I'm not going to declare the domain because i do not want to self-advertise, but from what i can see there are 18 users online at the moment, and the most i have seen today is 43, so does anyone think i got a good buy for $10 from NameCheap, it is also a PR2 domain :)

Opinions on both parts please :D

Ok i will PM you, i just checked adsense and i have made $4.05 today, totaling $5.37 since i brought the domain, i suppose i could sell it hehe

BTW i have currently got 16 users online :p

Is this a new site?

If so, you are very lucky.. You probably did what most domain people do, and that is search google for very popular search terms, and then register it. Which will then have the ability at getting a strong pagerank and natural users.

Good buy! :)

for new beginning who start the website in 12 hours. yeah you are lucky.

well done, you paid PR2 domain for $10. that's great.

Don't worry about losing your Adsense account, just keep the site up and keep making bucks and as for the deal it's a good one and by now you must have made a lot on that domain.

You should be okay, especially if you can point out that it is PR2 domain name and show them where your traffic is coming from.