Paid hosting

bangfor

If you are using Cpanel for your paid hosting and want to try another one try Plesk, it could be better.

Not much difference since both do the job, but most people use Cpanel , which has less plug in capabilities, and may be if you look at the cost there is some difference too, $800 for Plesk while $1250 for Cpanel, and the interface is different, which means you might like one over the other. If you want to use Linux for any reason Cpanel doesn?t support it. The whole idea is if you want another software for your hosting business you aren?t stuck with Cpanel, Plesk can do as well, maybe even better since those who are using it are saying it creates a better, stable platform.

I like all of the control panels. Surely if price is the problem and you think cpanel and plesk are bloated, DirectAdmin would be the best choice?

I have been using Cpannel since I started with websites and paid hosting so it is the software that I know best and feel most confortable with. I have checked out a few others before but none of them match up to cpannel for me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
netcrohosting