PalSys.ca - Free account giveaway!!!

Paladin

Paladin Systems - PalSys.ca: Account Giveaway!

Here's the deal: in the name of promotion, we have decided to give away, absolutely free, 10 web hosting accounts. These accounts have the following specifications:

150 MB Storage
2 GB Bandwidth
50 POP3 E-Mail Accounts
5 Mailing Lists
5 FTP Accounts
1 MySQL Database

You get this account, no fees, no payment information, nothing, for six months.

So what's the catch, you ask?

For every two paying monthly customers that you refer over the course of your six months, you get an additional month free. For every one paying annual customer, you get an additional month free. Theoretically, you may never need to pay for hosting again!

And that's it. No catch. If you stay your six months with us and do not obtain any additional freebies, that is fine. We want the referrals, and you want the no pay hosting, so try not to go that route

Now, here are a few things that you need to read before contacting us:

The domain name that you will use for this account is not included. If you have already registered the domain that you wish to use, you can simply point it at our servers. You can also register a domain on your own, or through us.

Please note that if you want to take advantage of this offer, we want to speak with you first. Offerings like this increase our risk of fraud and systems abuse, so we want to make sure that you are an actual person with actual plans for your account.

These accounts are bound by all of our policies, including our Terms of Service and our Acceptable Use Policy. You must take the time to read both before contacting us.

All referred customers must pass their first 30 days before you will be credited the month. Because we offer a 30 day money back guarantee, we run the risk of giving you credit and not actually gaining a client.

This offer is first come first serve. We are promoting it in many different areas, both online and off, so hurry up!

Please contact us at sales@palsys.ca with your contact information including your full name and a telephone number where you can be reached for confirmation purposes if needed. We maintain accounts with AIM, MSN, and Yahoo, so please provide us with those contact details if they apply. We will get back to you shortly after!

Good luck, and thank you!

Paladin Systems' Sales Department
sales@palsys.ca
866-711-6403

I think canada is a bit far from me, i am in states and think i should have a hosting presence here for quicker zapping bytes. But you seem like you are ready for customers, good luck!

We have servers in both Vancouver, British Columbia and Houston, Texas. We host American customers on the American servers, and vice versa.

A couple of things to keep in mind!