Pay pal credit Card

ReDuXsGiRl

Does anyone else you the pay pal credit/debit card? I like the cash back. I bought a plane ticket the other day and got $6 back. Not much but it adds up.

I have it, but unfortunately it never worked once for me here in Canada. Initial purpose of getting it was to withdraw money from ATMs, but not even that is working.

We use the PayPal debit card almost daily.

We buy just about everything with it, from office supplies to coffee in the morning.

As far as I can tell, it's just a credit card with a cashback bonus... Most cc's have that... Heck, most hvae much better reward programs than the PayPal one does...

I really dont seee the advantage of it. I mean EVERYONE has their own credit card nowadays. Just means people at the store where you shop will take you for an ernest nerd when you hand over a PayPal CC to pay the bill :thankyou:

dynaweb said:
Just means people at the store where you shop will take you for an ernest nerd when you hand over a PayPal CC to pay the bill
hahaha...why haven't I got one of these yet?

Artashes said:
I have it, but unfortunately it never worked once for me here in Canada. Initial purpose of getting it was to withdraw money from ATMs, but not even that is working.

That is odd, Artashes. Mine works perfectly, whether making a purchase or at the ATM.

The one thing I don't get is the cashback. But that's because (unless I misunderstood) they insist that you list an item on eBay at least once a month to qualify for the cashback, which I can't be bothered to do.

Vito

I really dont seee the advantage of it. I mean EVERYONE has their own credit card nowadays. Just means people at the store where you shop will take you for an ernest nerd when you hand over a PayPal CC to pay the bill

Ironically, I have never been considered a nerd in that aspect. I have received a lot of "Cool, a PayPal card." and a few "PayPal Business Card? Do you work for them?"

Dunno, maybe it's just the way I carry myself?

The one thing I don't get is the cashback. But that's because (unless I misunderstood) they insist that you list an item on eBay at least once a month to qualify for the cashback, which I can't be bothered to do.

Vito, actually, all you need to do is setup an eBay account, and then setup your cashback rewards in PayPal.

We have NEVER EVER listed anything on eBay to sell, and we get our cashback percentage on every purchase.

ANMMark said:
Vito, actually, all you need to do is setup an eBay account, and then setup your cashback rewards in PayPal.

We have NEVER EVER listed anything on eBay to sell, and we get our cashback percentage on every purchase.

Grrrr. Then what are they on about when they say:

* Have a PayPal Premier or Business Account
* Have valid eBay user ID and password registered with PayPal
* Be an active eBay seller with at least one auction listed every three weeks
* Activate PayPal Preferred on for all of your eBay listings
* Make PayPal the only online payment option you advertise in your listings

Vito

I had thought the same thing when we first set it up.

I read their list, and determined it wouldn't be so bad, as we were getting ready to launch a whole campaign on a new Windows app we created.

I figured we could follow every thing in their list.

After getting it all ready however, we decided not to sell it through eBay. However, almost instantly after setting that up, I used that card to buy lunch, and sure enough, I got the cash back bonus.

I'm not sure why they list those, if they don't enforce them, but I'm sure not going to argue lol

Anyone know if you can get the Debit card for canadians? On their website it says "This is a U.S. Premier and Business Account feature." So does this mean us canadians are being excluded?

vito said:
That is odd, Artashes. Mine works perfectly, whether making a purchase or at the ATM.

Vito

My PP credit card works fine as well Vito. I get the cash back as well. I have an ebay account but I've only made one listing a couple of years ago.
I didn't even do anything that I can think of. The cash back was just built in.

ANMMark said:
Ironically, I have never been considered a nerd in that aspect. I have received a lot of "Cool, a PayPal card." and a few "PayPal Business Card? Do you work for them?"

Dunno, maybe it's just the way I carry myself?...

I was kinda just joking about that. I just remember one time at the mall I saw a mom and 11 year-old boy shopping around and they were both wearing PayPal tee-shirts. The shirts fit kinda tight due to their buldgey mid-sections and you couldn't tell where the white shirt material stopped and the skin started because of their overly pale skin. I recall thinking to myself, "Man, I bet anything they both carry PayPal credit cards." :crazy2:

ReDuXsGiRl said:
Does anyone else you the pay pal credit/debit card? I like the cash back. I bought a plane ticket the other day and got $6 back. Not much but it adds up.

I use it, it rulez. :thumbup: