Paying Active Members

shortd81

Hello All,
DollarFriend.com - Forum is looking for web host to post in the web host forum section of the board. We pay all members for being active. Each new post is worth 2points and replies worth 1point. 2 points is equal to 0.01. Not only do you earn points to post, which can be redeemed for cash payments, but their are alot of other ways to earn points. Such as our raffle, lotteries, quizes, referring other members, and soon to come (To Promote Your Link) etc.

Our forum is trying to build our webmaster/web hosting section up and looking for members to help. For the rest of this month we are giving everyone who joins 100 points = $.50.

We are averaging atleast 800+ unique/day and about 4-8 new members/day before this ad. We launched the 14th of November and have been growing steadily.

Stats: http://dollarfriend.com/stats.html

shortd81 said:
Each new post is worth 2points and replies worth 1point.
Is reply not considered to be a new post? What's the difference between a post and a reply?

That sounds interesting. I might join tomorrow if I'm not doing anything. I think I've tried a few sites similar to what you are doing but I went unactive after a couple months.