Payment

Status
Not open for further replies.

OBH-Peter

Is Paypal the most secure payment method from your point of view?
Which one do you prefer to use, dudes?

Last edited:
PayPal, Google CheckOut, and MoneyBookers are the most secure payment gateways. However, for a bigger transaction always prefer Bank Transfer.

Also after Nov. 20th 2013 Google Checkout will also be discontinued.

also Moneybookers become Skrill many months ago

Last edited:
You might want to look into Wallet For Business. In addition to the usual security, users have to enter a PIN to just access it.

Last edited:
from google

Sent: Monday, June 17, 2013 3:34 PM
To: ****************
Subject: RE: [1-1776000001121] Closing your Google Checkout account

Hello Terry,

Please forgive me for the slow response. We’ve received a lot of questions related to the Checkout retirement announcement. Thanks for your patience.

I understand that you want to know if web hosting is accepted by Google Wallet for digital goods (GWDG). Since it is a physical good, web hosting can't be associated with GWDG. Also, since Google Checkout is retiring on November 20, 2013 and we're not accepting new account as of May 20, 2013, I suggest that you contact one of our three solutions provider partner which is Braintree. You can reach them using this number : 1-877-434-2894 , or visit them at their website at support@braintreepayments.com.

Thank you again for your patience. If you have further questions, feel free to call my team at 1-855-WALLET-6 .

Best,
Eric
The Google Checkout Team

If you have additional questions, please visit our Help Center at http://support.google.com/checkout/sell/

If you received this communication by mistake, please don't forward it to anyone else (it may contain confidential or privileged information), please erase all copies of it, including all attachments, and please let the sender know it went to the wrong person. Thanks.

although some people think they know better than Google themselves

Web hosting can't be associated with vegetables either. But then no one is claiming you can sell hosting at a Farmer's Market

Web hosting can't be associated with vegetables either. But then no one is claiming you can sell hosting at a Farmer's Market

can't be associated means it CAN'T be used with that service/product, so hosting cannot be used with GWDG.

I would rather believe a company like Google than a webhost with only a couple years experience.

I have emails from Google which you are trying to imply is false/fake information.

can't be associated means it CAN'T be used with that service/product, so hosting cannot be used with GWDG.

I would rather believe a company like Google than a webhost with only a couple years experience.

I've been hosting off and on for about 15 years and have been around servers longer than that. But that just shows us the type of person/business you are: using domain registration of a single domain for the purposes of disparaging a competitor in public. Just like you are using one narrow characteristic of an ecommerce product of Google's and applying it to all their ecommerce products, you use one of my domains and apply it to my entire life. <MOD NOTE: Edited.>

All because I posted this:

You might want to look into Wallet For Business. In addition to the usual security, users have to enter a PIN to just access it.

Last edited:
I've been hosting off and on for about 15 years and have been around servers longer than that. But that just shows us the type of person/business you are: using domain registration of a single domain for the purposes of disparaging a competitor in public. Just like you are using one narrow characteristic of an ecommerce product of Google's and applying it to all their ecommerce products, you use one of my domains and apply it to my entire life. <MOD NOTE: Edited.>

so if walmart told you something about their company you would take what seven11 told you instead.

i have emails from Google on a Google product that they are closing down and the replacement is not good for hosting. stop arguing with something you are losing bigtime.

Status
Not open for further replies.