Paypal Withdraw Funds to Your Indian Bank Account

Vinsar

Hey Guys

Now you can add your Indian bank account to your PayPal account, so you can withdraw your money directly to your bank. It saves you time and gives you faster access to your PayPal funds!

Plus, there is no charge to withdrawal amounts over INR 7000*. So, go ahead and add your bank account today!

:dance: :dance: :dance:

For whatever reason, Paypal's been expanding its worldwide services at an accelerated rate this year. Can't say that I'm unhappy, given that I'm now able to use Paypal too. :)

Good news! Actually Paypal has no strong competitor in Asian countries and they've very good user base, however they have beaten Xoom anyway which was used by most of the Asians to transfer money to their bank.

ldcdc said:
For whatever reason, Paypal's been expanding its worldwide services at an accelerated rate this year.

It could be because of Google CheckOut. Although GC is not that big or popular, but Paypal knows how fast Google components can grow, also knowing that Google already have offices in most of the countries along with its own bank accounts.

Could be. I didn't consider that as a motivation factor, but it's a very reasonable one.

In spite of Google offices in most of the countries, Google checkout is still limited to UK and US users, it will take years for Google to compete with Paypal. :cool: