Paypal

We try and avoid selling any products/services to people with non-verified providers. I've come to find most fraud users will make multiple PayPal accounts just to purchase with a "clean name."

Personally, I'd always go with the safer route and go with verified PayPal accounts only.

I'll have to agree with RobertM.. Not because he has the same name as me but because I've been burned by it more times in the past than I care to remember..

If it was me - I wouldn't accept it..

I will accept payments from unverified BUT the customer has self-identified as somebody who raised the bar for fraud check.

I just started my hosting company and I'm planning to accept all types of customers which include unverified PayPal accounts and even Bitcoin users.

I'll just do some random background check-ups to be safe.

We try and avoid selling any products/services to people with non-verified providers.

We had problems with verified accounts too, so it is really irrelevant verified or non-verified. You have to take the risk sometimes (small amounts case), it it easy to refund to avoid a charge back, just a few clicks.

Regards

Un-Verified By itself may or may not be an issue. If you are uncertain, you could always ask them to send the funds to your companies paypal account as a transfer and apply it towards their first invoice. This I think would help protect you from a reversal situation and you could watch and see. I know verification is not available everywhere so you have to take that into account. Dont forget FraudRecord!

just think when we all opened our Paypal accounts we were all Unverified, so does that mean we were all rotten apples.

As long as you do background checks then i cant see an issue with unverfied paypal accounts.

Steadfast accepts Paypal. We do extensive fraud checks rather than just looking at whether the source is verified or unverified. When a payment is unverified usually the source is still legit about 50% of the time.