Perfect Host - I AGREE !

**Mod Note: Moved this to Experiences & Recommendations forum for you**

How long have you been with them?
Is support reply times good?
Servers and network stable?
What DC are their servers located in?

Some more details might give people more of an idea about this host and your experiences with them :)

Thanks for posting a review
John

Have one dedicated - tibiabr.com - MY HUGE site 660.000 visits
One shared - boacompra.com - My broher site

2 months in host - I like so much
Support is good
For me network never down
The DC is located at Taxas, NYC and California i think.

my point is he *might* be spamming all the web hosting forums to advertise this host which *could* be his. :) when i found a good hosting company i didn't go to every hosting forum trying to promote them. and he's saying stuff like:

I like so much
Support is good
The DC is located at Texas, NYC and California i think.

after two months of being with them?

SSH-Raj said:
my point is he *might* be spamming all the web hosting forums to advertise this host which *could* be his. :) when i found a good hosting company i didn't go to every hosting forum trying to promote them. and he's saying stuff like:

I like so much
Support is good
The DC is located at Texas, NYC and California i think.

after two months of being with them?

Re-read the 5th line of his post. ;)

From the sites he posted I doubt he works for them.
No need to try and bash people unless you have proof that they are from the company instead of just assuming it :)

It may be unusual for someone to psot the same thing on more than one forum about a company, but I know some people can be very happy about what they have and want to help promote it :)

Stephen said:
It does seem a bit like spam though when someone registeres on a forum and their only psots are a review for a hosting company :confused:

Well John doesn't appear to have a problem with his posts and also he isn't promoting his own company, so I really see no problem.

What does it matter if he is promoting his own company? does that hurt anything? I don't think so.. we all promote in our own little way and who does it hurt? no one. as long as it is not a direct spam and I think John would know if it was by the board settings........... so why complain about his post? I for one was looking for a good host and spent alot of hours looking and reading here because very few offered any help...... so any post that leads you to go check things out for yourself I am all for it...

I don't think you pay taxes at DCs in texas now if you are living outside the state.
I know with EV1 they don't make you pay tax if you live outside Texas, they are even giving back tax money from previous months.