Phlint Here!

Phlint.com

Hey guys, I am glad to be part of the community. I just wanted to introduce myself and some of the projects me and my team are running.

The latest thing we have been working on, is an online magazine for gamers. Originally starting in January of 2005, we have worked hard to keep it a live and get the readers on track. There are about 3,000 readers each month! The website is currently under construction (got a new one), you can check it out at www.ultimasource.com. USM or Ultima Source Magazine is part of the zone of ultima.

Any of you guys play CS:S? I run a fairly large CS gaming organization, we have a few servers up, so if anyone is interested, let me know!

Welcome Phlint. We are very happy to have you part of this community. I hope you find it a great resource for your business.

Site looks great, talkphp and ewebtalk are part of the same network? Correct? looks like those, along with takwebhosts are aspiring communities, looks great!

talkphp and talkwebhosts are

ewebtalk is a partner site :)

Thanks I appreciate your posts. They are very informative so far.

Welcome Phlint! I'm new too. I looks forward to spending time with you on these forums. :)