PierHosting.com -> CaperTech.net

GordyMac

PierHosting.com, as well as the other smaller branch of it, HostEffects.com/net have merged under one common company and name. Reasons for this, I think you will agree with my reasoning.

1. Greater support and staff, meaning we can offer longer hours of support, more of it when it is needed and hopefully better quality.

2. Common resources, saves us some money so we can invest into better things for you, as the client.

3. Greater services, by bringing the companies together, we can offer greater services in quantity as well as quality.

4. Eliminating 'host' and 'hosting' out of our name, and replacing it with 'tech'. This enables us, in the future, to do other things other than just limiting ourselves to specifially hosting.

We look forward to hosting you, our grand opening is scheduled for February 1, 2004, however you are still able to order from us now, just could be delayed for a few days.

Cool, hope it all goes well. I had a hosting partnetship in 98 - 99 and it was not pretty but everybody is different.

HostBusters.. its quite a long story, they are still around and I am still doing what I did with them as always.. but well.. they specialize in Ensim, and to be honest, I hate it..

Are you only doing cpanel now Gordy?
I used to use ensim and cpanel but I wasnt the biggest fan of ensim either, had a lot of problems with it and Im a cpanel lover now :)

Im confused, where they both your comapnies that you are combining into 1? or was 1 yours and 1 someone elses?

Oh ok. Then yes this is a good idea. Much better than trying to manage 2 differnt things and keep them seprate. and get confused all the time.