Please review and rate our web-site[0-10].

AlexBu

I want to post for review our-web-site www.asharedhosting.com.
Please visit and tell me if design is good.
Does it need some changes ?
Any suggestions and notes would be greatly appreciated.
And don't forget to rate it from 0 to 10.

Best Wishes,

I dont think I'm qualified to rate it but one thing I will mention that : in the company name you are using black and red colors but in the package name you have green and red. Have you tried to change the company name to green also to see how it looks?

It's not bad. I'd rate it 5-6 out of a 10. It's easy to navigate and other than the neon green on the compare page, the colors are not bad for the most part. The buttons in the navigation are a little too big for my taste. I think it could use a bit more imagery. Some nice stock photos would improve it.

Definitely easy to navigate and its a big plus. It looks cute, too.

But this:
ASharedHosting.com – an ideal solution for inexpensive and affordable budget shared hosting
ASharedHosting.com is #1 shared web hosting provider, as A is #1 letter in the alphabet.
Becoming our client means receiving A+ inexpensive budget shared hosting services for you. With ASharedHosting.com cheap, advanced, reliable and fast shared hosting becomes affordable to everyone. We have saved lots of money to our clients, while delivering best services available on the net today. Join the list of our happy customers by ordering any of the budget hosting packages listed below, we have everything to satisfy your needs in shared hosting with plans starting from $0.99 per month only to all-inclusive ecommerce web site hosting! Alternative free web hosting package is also available. See package comparison for more details.

feels like was done specifically with search engines in mind, not your customers. Think of changing it please, don't attack your clients with vocabulary of top searched for keywords and repeating them over and over. It makes no sense as well. But maybe its just me. :(

4 out of 10. With better wording 6 out of 10.

Good luck,

Hi, I really like it! the colors look really good and arent to hard on the eyes. Very easy to navigate, and it loaded pretty quickly. Nice layout.

Good Luck with it!

I would give it a 3. I am not fond of the colours at all. The hosting package colours are not very nice however the layout is nice. I like the layout quite alot.