Please review my hosting site :)

123gohost

hello members would you all be so kindly to review my new web hosting site
if you do review it and have any comments to say about it please do but i would like not to see harsh comments putting me and my business down

thankyou
123gohost.net

I will not try to be too harsh in my response, but take no offense to anythin I say. The header could have been edited a little bit better, because it looks like it was edited in paint with the words "123gohost.net" across it. One more thing is try not to make the pages so long. Try to make more subpages maybe. I do like the image in the upper right though and in general its a pretty decent site.

I'm also kind of curious about your Unlimited Space/Unlimited Transfer plan.

Is your business plan that weak that you need to lie to try and get customers?
Where did you get your unlimited disk drive?

Last edited:
I don't have a lot of tolerance for certain things Dubs.
This user actually have the nerve to criticize a company on another forum for using a ripped site when at the same time he was using a ripped site himself.

His previous two sites were direct rips of Canaca and Cirtexhosting.

maybe if you give me time to reply!!!

i am not 12 years old maybe you are? and oh ripped site lets think yes i admit but old hat now i have been good and made my own, please delete my account from this forum you and WHT but business down i asked for you to review a site not go over old news review in my books means to review the current site!

Old news?
This is within the last week.

Did you suddenly reform and develop a whole new set of ethics?

123gohost said:
i asked for you to review a site not go over old news

You still haven't address why you ripped your TOS from IntregrityHost.

Guess it's not such "old" news.

Last edited:
they are my resellers

they are my resellers so since i am using a shared server with them then the tos is going to be the same until o go dedicated next year

Just because you are a reseller for them doesn't mean you are allowed to use their text.

Did you ask permission before you did this?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
netcrohosting