Please review my site aboutanumber.com

Not much to review really. A database website with a clean look and AdSense ads to generate some revenue (hopefully)...

I'm not sure what the purpose of this site it, though I've seen more pointless sites before. No offense intended, perhaps I just don't get it.

sparkroms, you seem to be signing up to a lot of forums, under different names, to ask for a review of this site.
Considering the lack of any sort of design, the complete lack of any real functionality other than to dispay Google ads can we be safe in assuming that you are more interested here in driving traffic to your site than in an actual review?

sparkroms, you seem to be signing up to a lot of forums, under different names, to ask for a review of this site.
Considering the lack of any sort of design, the complete lack of any real functionality other than to dispay Google ads can we be safe in assuming that you are more interested here in driving traffic to your site than in an actual review?

If that's the case there's far better(and easier) ways to drive traffic.

If that's the case there's far better(and easier) ways to drive traffic.

You'd be surprised how well forums drive traffic. Imagine posting the same review on 50 webmaster boards. If each results in just 10 clicks on average, that's 500 real visitors + backlinks.

You'd be surprised how well forums drive traffic. Imagine posting the same review on 50 webmaster boards. If each results in just 10 clicks on average, that's 500 real visitors + backlinks.

Well yeah, 80% of my referrals are from forums. Have some good discussions, give, learn, and genuinely build the community and you'll get TONS of hits just from your signature. It's a long term investment(time), that gives back in many ways.

1 link in 50 forums even once a month isn't as good as the consistency you'll get from actual participation IMO.

I am actually doing this just for reviews of my site. I tried to think of as many ways to make it as good as possible (since I couldn't find any good sites with pages on every number). I checked my traffic today and the traffic from forums is pitiful so its not even a good idea to do what Blue suggested.

So far no one has given me any advice though. Thanks for the comments artashes! Unless my site is perfect as it is (which I doubt) I would like some kind of feedback.

As most have said its there is really not alot to look at. You need something that's more graphical and captures the viewers attention. Keeping your website simple is a great approach but you still need to keep it interactive. Best of luck to you and your website.

There's no sizzle to your steak. If I did find your site through a search engine, I'd move on - sorry. You need something on your site to capture some interest - like The-Pixel suggested, possibly some graphics.

Thanks for the suggestions. I commissioned a graphics designer to make me a nice log--should be ready in a while. I also got some idea from what you guys said. Thanks again.

I added a new logo to home page:
http://www.aboutanumber.com/

What do you guys think of it? Also, I hired a programmer to make me a new addition to add more useful content to the number pages. I think you guys might like it once its done, but I can't say what it is until its finished :).