Please review my site!

hostmything

Hi all,
I am almost done moving my old site (static html files) to a new CMS and template. Please take a look here:
http://hostmything.com/

All constructed criticism is welcome, as well as any compliments :).

EDIT Please note that package information, including features, are not yet on the site. Working presently on that.

Last edited:
Oh yes, I have been bombarded with DNS error emails today. Looks like I need to rebuild the DNS zone for the site. No big deal. No clients affected, although they cant access the client portal at this time.

I will post when the site is back up and functional.

Ok! Back up!
I took advantage of the downtime to do a few system upgrades (added some more ram and disk space by moving to a more powerful VPS)

Please review the site at your leisure.

Scott

Let me start by saying that I do like your site. I love the color theme.

A few things I noticed though.

I get -
Oops! Google Chrome could not find https
when clicking on Submit a Support Ticket on the Support page.

I don't understand why you have the About page password protected

Protected: About

This post is password protected. To view it please enter your password below:

Unless you're going to be offering VPS services in the next couple of days, I'd remove the VPS tab, and re-insert it when you do offer that service.

Under Web Design, you need to correct
HostMyThing\'s

your lo0go could do with being larger as its out of proportion to your site, also in your WHMCS you dont need the logo repeated in the white area between the two menu areas, also you need some KB articles

Last edited:
I noticed the lack of KB articles too and agree with easyhostmedia that you need more. When I looked at the logo, the one thing that stuck out for me was that the resolution was too low. Logos should make an impact and right now, it's missing that.

Thanks for the replies.
I have been very busy this weekend working on some web design projects a client, in addition to preparing for my CCNA cert.

The logo will be done soon (I just need to find the time to create a new one, as that is the one from the old site).

KB articles should be rolling out later this week. I looked at that WHMCS instant KB package, and I am a little reluctant to purchase it, as I could write them myself, but then again, for $19.99, what can go wrong?

I also plan on adding a little jazz to the product pages as well.

Those were the main things I will focus on this week. Thanks all for your comments. Ill get to work :)

Let me start by saying that I do like your site. I love the color theme.

A few things I noticed though.

I get - when clicking on Submit a Support Ticket on the Support page.

I don't understand why you have the About page password protected

Unless you're going to be offering VPS services in the next couple of days, I'd remove the VPS tab, and re-insert it when you do offer that service.

Under Web Design, you need to correct

PS It is password protected because there is no content on it yet :0
Ill fix the link now as well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sus123