Please review our site

Its good practice to use online website for checking website speed. I would refer using http://www.webpagetest.org as I feel its a good website to check website speed at different location and with different browsers.

Secondly, you can add _gaq.push(['_trackPageLoadTime']); in you analytics code and in analytics result you will get the page load time. Its also a good way of measuring and optimizing pages.

Third, you can also use google webmaster tool to get the page load time.

There are many ways and choices you have to measure. What I feel after opening it that its little slow but that may also be my ISP problem or so.

check the directory permission then

permissions are all correct. I opened ticket with WHMCS and they checked and doubled checked and conformed all images were in place, all folders were correct with correct permissions, so cannot understand why they dont display.

I have server techs looking at this. these all worked fine until i transferred my mains site and WHMCS to another server as i do not wnat these are the servers which holds my clients accounts

The left portion of the reviews button is inconsistent with the other buttons.
It is left justified and squared off rather than rounded.

this button was added after the template was designed and for some reason it turns out like that, i tried correcting it and thats the best i could get it

this button was added after the template was designed and for some reason it turns out like that, i tried correcting it and thats the best i could get it

I would be happy to help you in that :help:

I checked your site in FireBug and it seems like your "Review" button does not have span in it..

Currently it looks like:
Code:
<a href="clients/reviews.php">Reviews</a>

Try replacing it with:
Code:
<a href="clients/reviews.php"><span>Reviews</span></a>

I hope it helps :cool:

I would be happy to help you in that :help:

I checked your site in FireBug and it seems like your "Review" button does not have span in it..

Currently it looks like:
Code:
<a href="clients/reviews.php">Reviews</a>

Try replacing it with:
Code:
<a href="clients/reviews.php"><span>Reviews</span></a>

I hope it helps :cool:

Thanks

Yes i spotted that and ive complained to the guy who added the review pages and button as he should of done this

Last edited:
looks good, nice looking website. Just the reviews button is for some reason off. Its being overlapped by the company button

WOT gives a big fat warning:

Outside of that, it's just a clean typical template-like site.

that mywot thing was caused by an ex client who felt i did wrong by terminating him for non payment of hosting invoices. he even keeps stating a posted person details of him on forums which was 100% false as if i did then why did he not report me under data protection act. I reported him to WHT mods and i was the one banned while he still active member. he tried to get me banned on WHMCS forum but failed. its a wonder he has not tried on HD.

have you read the joke of the mywot forum thread that they all link to and if anyone defended my services they were immediately put down and accussed of be me.

mywot is just one big joke

Last edited: