Please review rapidservers.com

Sindre

We would like some feedback on our new site, rapidservers.com, which was just launched.

For those interested, the site was made with Foundation5 CSS framework and is fully responsive (adapts to mobile/large screens).

Your comments are appreciated.

Very nice. Clean. They only critique I can come up with is that the slider could use some images. Other than that. Great job.

as other sate your slider needs a few images and yes too high a price for what you give. $75/mth for a 25GB VPS, i can get the same specks for less than $20.

your litespeed prices are higher than getting them direct

I don't think he asked about his business model, just the design of the site ;)

No he asked for feedback which that's what he has received and part of that is his pricing structure.

at them prices he has he wont last that long as hosting is very competitive these days, but that's only my opinion

as other sate your slider needs a few images and yes too high a price for what you give. $75/mth for a 25GB VPS, i can get the same specks for less than $20.

your litespeed prices are higher than getting them direct

Thank you for your comments. I believe you are referring to our virtual servers. You cannot compare this service to a VPS as they are simply two different products. We offer managed hosting powered by CloudLinux and LiteSpeed Enterprise, fully managed and optimized. In the case of a VPS you need to take into account that some portion of the CPU and RAM also needs to be allocated to the OS, system software etc. This is not the case with our virtual server hosting.

Your business plan should depict the pricing and ensure the viability of your business. In the market we are targeting we find our prices to be very competitive. As long as you are offering a service people is willing to pay for and at the same time you can maintain a sustainable business model, there is no right or wrong price.

As long as you are offering a service people is willing to pay for and at the same time you can maintain a sustainable business model, there is no right or wrong price.

You are right in this case. If there is a right or wrong the price, the problem is 100% on the customer side, not the seller, that is called a free market.

Regards

You are right in this case. If there is a right or wrong the price, the problem is 100% on the customer side, not the seller, that is called a free market.

Regards

Correct. My husband and our daughters own an architectural millwork shop and they have clients that don't get to really concerned about how much a project for them is going to cost. They just fill out the check and say get er done.

It's one of their markets in very high end design and cabinet work and the husband always writes the checks. You know the saying...as long as momma is happy everybodys happy.
Remember that guys. :D

Your new site looks clean and good to me OP.

This is not a fault but an opinion, above logo there is quite a large blank area, you can work out a bigger logo and see result or text-align the header-contacts div to center.

Well done for the Design and colours.

This is not a fault but an opinion, above logo there is quite a large blank area, you can work out a bigger logo and see result or text-align the header-contacts div to center.

Well done for the Design and colours.

Ugh.. "Make my logo bigger" is one of the most-requested design changes and hated by designers for various reasons (simply do a Google search for the phrase)..