Please review Trill Hosting's site

On your homepage, the Trill Hosting Guarantee image and the Hosting Review image is broke. Other than that, I think the site is SUPER. Great design, good navigation - job well done.

Last edited:
Personally I like the design/layout and or colour scheme, but there is always a "but" firstly the homepage does look a tad cluttered, perhaps read Steves article on whitespace as it does explain things in a nice format.

Though looking at the design, the index or home is seemingly designed as a "splash page" as such it like many others does need quick facts and not a great deal of information, examples could be uk2.net, fatcow.com and poundhost.com, the more in-depth information should be within the item pages itself with such a design.

I like the hosting plans page though the order buttons are a tad on the large side?

Finally to WHMCS, you really need to integrate it badly.. Jumping from the site to the basic WHMCS when hitting ssl was a tad of a shock and it doesn't complement the rest of the site at all.

One other thing would be change "Customer Sayings" as it really needs to be "Client Reviews" or "Customer Reviews".

You also have a java error on most of the pages, I have a positive idea as to the reason however it should be easy to fix. However i can see those images steve cannot :shaky:.

Overall it's looking good though :)

Last edited:
I used: Firefox 3.5.8, Google Chrome 4.1.249.1042, Opera 10.51, IE 8 and everything looks fine for me..

@csn-uk: thanks mate.. I'll change it.. and umm.. I'm wondering how I integrate it to Joomla ?

Last edited:
Looked at your site via IE8 and Google Chrome - images broke on each. Got this error - Click here to resolve error
String ID: hx6EvSPWWSZn

Client area is fixed, I hope you like it and I'm going to fix SSL page also.

If there's more something that's not like it should be.. or should be better please tell me.

And thank you for those who have said their opinion.

your logo is super generic and already used by at least one other company (plexi).

i'd suggest getting a logo based on the trillium flower for obvious reasons. look up "trillium" in google images ;)

Site works fine to me in Firefox and Chrome as well. Website is Super, design is good, but the site is too whitish. Two buttons 'Verify Seal' and 'Share Opinion' seem as an info images and not buttons to click. 'Sign Up' button is too big.

Site works fine to me in Firefox and Chrome as well. Website is Super, design is good, but the site is too whitish. Two buttons 'Verify Seal' and 'Share Opinion' seem as an info images and not buttons to click. 'Sign Up' button is too big.

yeah the sign-up button is freaking huge.. and ugly i might add.

also, whoever wrote that 4.70/moth and made that button are not the same person, fyi. just in case they are claiming.

I made this big image there. And thank you for your reply.

I changed the logo so everything should be fine :)

I like it except it's not as crisp as the rest of the site. i'd get that done by the creator of the template along with the price+button. It looks way off.

Great use of minimalism. I really like the artistic touch added for hovered nav tab and client reviews. I like your logo icon but it looks a bit blurry. I would suggest redrawing it using the pen tool in photoshop.

Lets See

- i like your back ground.
- the nav slider could have been slicker.
- on the home page ... there is too much space between the promo image and content
- other pages are dull and boring ... ad some colors and pictures.

But, this is a good start.

I like the navigation set up but the red picture in the middle bugs me. It looks like the ones on templates. Other then that its pretty nice.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
netcrohosting