Plesk Help

Hello,

I think, I know what you mean, not too sure though. Please explain in detail what you want to do with your Nameservers within the DNS and also, please include the version of your Plesk (ie; plesk 7.1 reloaded, plesk 7.5 reloaded, plesk 6, etc.).

I will try to help you out, as I said above, I believe we ran into this problem here at HostingPeople also once with one of our servers.

Thank.

AJ
HostingPeople.org - Changing the Look of Hosting
X-Mas Promotion = 15 months of hosting free, free domain included. :dance:

Last edited:
Hello HostingPeople , i have a problem with Plesk,
I dont know how to set up a second NS with a different ip address throught the panel.
Can you help me ?

MaRiOs said:
Hello HostingPeople , i have a problem with Plesk,
I dont know how to set up a second NS with a different ip address throught the panel.
Can you help me ?
Inside your account, select DNS.

Inside there, select to add a new A record.. Put "ns2" in the domain section, and the IP in the IP address section (this may require you contacting your provider for an additional IP address)

The back at the DNS screen, select to add a new NS record. In the domain field, leave this blank. In the nameserver field, put in "ns2.yourdomain.com"

Simon

i am trying to update my site,i keep trying to put some information on one of my pages but im not sure how
Can anyone help?

PurpleRose said:
i am trying to update my site,i keep trying to put some information on one of my pages but im not sure how
Can anyone help?
Can you please be more specific? Does your problem relate to Plesk software in any way?

Artashes said:
Can you please be more specific? Does your problem relate to Plesk software in any way?
yes,
it is my site which is a plesk program and i would like too add information to an existing page on the site.
And i cannot find the area to access the pages

You really haven't added any information here PurpleRose.
Have you send a support ticket to your host? They really should be the ones answering your questions.

How did you create/upload the page originally?
How are you trying to update it? Is it via FTP or a control panel based file manager?