Plexi Hosting Site Redesign

The main colors are the red and the blue. When I use the tool you suggest, the blue comes up as a complementary color :) Just FYI. However, I'm seeing it might not be a good text color so I'll be looking at changing that.

Thanks for the link!

The complementary color is usually used in a smaller percent than your primary color. In your design you have them as equals. It might work better to have one color primary (about 50% of space) and use two colors at 25% each to balance things out a bit.

I like your design and colors. Red is hot. If it were me though I would use a touch more pos/neg effect, probably in the bottom block where you have support, guarantee and all.

DOn't get me wrong but I think you can create someting that can look much better. Your web site mus shwo your business philosophy.

Best Regards
D.

Thanks. There is always something better, but if I concentrated 100% of my time evolving the design of my site, I'd probably lose site of the other aspects of running my business. I'd say content shows the business philosophy well but maybe I'm biased? :)

You're right. There is a point where you have to say "this design is good" (or at least good enough) to focus on the business. You can always start brainstorming a new design.

That's not to say I wouldn't tweak things as I go along. Still have the balance of primary vs. complementary color, for example. Just not going to get to that today :) Also like the idea of positive vs. negative at the bottom