Polurnet still doing just fine

dvduval

I am motivated to write especially because it seems the members of this forum have been quite the aggressors in pointing out problems with Polurnet. I am the owner of phplinkdirectory.com and I have no affiliation with Polurnet, except they have hosted a number of phpLD installations for my users. After 3 months, there have been no reports of problems. I have a reseller account with Polurnet, and it has been fine.

Since Polurnet is new, I have not put my most important accounts there, but I did want to report that it seems they are not too bad.

The web hosting business is highly competitive, and it is not easy for someone to gain market share. From what I have read, Polurnet may have been a bit overzealous, and employed some younger folks to help them, but this is not all that different than the outsourcing that goes on every day with much larger hosting companies.

Anyways, I hope people will be open minded enough to realize that Polurnet is ALL bad. ;)

Good to hear that at least their service is decent. That doesn't erase their past actions though.

dvduval said:
Anyways, I hope people will be open minded enough to realize that Polurnet is ALL bad. ;)
Yikes. :eek: I assume you forgot to put the word not in that sentence?

( I'll let others bring up the possibility of a Freudian slip...) ;)

Vito

vito said:
Yikes. :eek: I assume you forgot to put the word not in that sentence?

( I'll let others bring up the possibility of a Freudian slip...) ;)

Vito

True, I meant to say "not all bad".

Glad you are happy with your host dvduval.

because it seems the members of this forum have been quite the aggressors in pointing out problems with Polurnet

Comments, as far as I can tell, have not been in relation to the Polurnet service as such, more toward ethics or lack thereof.