Popular Counterstike 1.6 clan requires sponsers

ShadowStrike

Greetings, I am -)SP(- Shadow$$$trike,
The -)SP(- Clan is a very popular counterstrike clan. We are a very sturdy group of elite players. We are requiring sponsers and a server. We will do our best to make our sponsers get more attention on the internet. We will post our sponsers on our servers main page and put pop-ups for them on our website. If anyone would like to sponser us please e-mail me at brandon_engh@sd34.bc.ca. It would be greatly apprieciated. We are currently applying for different leagues and are very confident that we could come out on top. Thank you for taking the time to read this.

Regards -)SP(- Shadow$$$trike

P.S. I am currently setting up a clan site but I have no idea when it will be up. You can check it here at http://www.clansp.tk

Like I said we are just looking for sponsers so we need a relatively good server and website that will be able to hold many mods and have at least 10 people play on it at once.

Link didnt work and im still wondering what kind of space and bandwidth you will need. Our servers are dual xeon (4 cpus at 2.4Ghz), let us know.

OFFTOPIC: I heard there was an annual national and then world cup competitions in CounterStrike. Any plans for any of them?

Well actually we are thinking of going into world championships but we are going to most likely sighn up for a worldwide touyrnament called CAL.

I know that our website dosent have very much traffic write now, mainly because we are stilling contacting members to register on the forums and the website. Because we dont have a server we don't really meet very much and therefore I am trying to get members AIM or MSN and telling them to register ASAP. If someone does sponser us for a gaming server we can put their name and website and alot of information on the main page you see when you log into the server. We can also develope a banner for our website showing that you have sponsered us and saying what a great company you have.

P.S. Need I remind you that www.supremepwners.tk is a temorary site and therefore does not require the most up to date templates and pictures untill we get a new website, however, I am working on getting the temporary site to the best it can be.

Just to make sure we are on the same page, your looking for a web host and not a dedicated game server correct?

Please let me know who to contact, via pm.

Thanks

Popular Counterstrike clan requires server sponser

Greetings, I am -)SP(- Shadow$$$trike,
The -)SP(- Clan is a very popular counterstrike clan. We are a very sturdy group of elite players. We are requiring a server sponser. We will do our best to make our sponsers get more attention on the internet. We will post our sponsers on our servers main page and put pop-ups for them on our website. If anyone would like to sponser us please e-mail me at brandon_engh@sd34.bc.ca. It would be greatly apprieciated. We are currently applying for different leagues and are very confident that we could come out on top. Thank you for taking the time to read this.

P.S. Our temporary clan website is up. You can check it here at www.supremepwners.tk