Prado

Complete

There is a cool little PHP, XML user interface package called Prado that I stumbled on to. With it, you can do some pretty cool things like a data grid (TDataGrid Example) and a data list (TDataList) but there is a problem. You have to have PHP 5 in order to use it.

Now, none of my hosting providers use PHP 5. So my options are to either host my websites myself, or find someone who uses PHP 5 and the other qualifications to use PRADO; or find some other example of this sort of stuff that does not use version 5 of PHP.

Does anyone know of anything like this that maybe does not need version 5 of PHP?

Of course, I could find out how to do this in Flash. That is another option.

Well that link above just returned an error for me =\ I have seen people doing some neat stuff with Ruby on Rails - have you looked into that at all?

You could try posting a request in the Web Hosting Requests section, making sure that one of your requriements are PHP5.

I'm not familiar with the software you're reffering to, so I cant really help out there, sorry.

~Equinox

Blue, thank you for the link. I can see the difference now. I am not sure why I thought these were the same formats to begin with...

Complete, I would take Mark's suggestion into consideration. Is PHP5 absolutely critical to the success of your plan?

Best,

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
netcrohosting