Pray for my father

turnkey

Guys,

My father is having double bypass heart surgery so if you could say a little pray, words and so on for him that would be great! He is currently in surgery now.

I'm so sorry to hear that!
I don't pray, don't belive in god.

If I knew how I would!
I hope will be ok... I'm crossing my fingers here.

all I can do... :(

why on earth are you posting here at such a time?! go be with him man...

ohhh... this really sucks.
I hope he will be ok!!! let us know!

Best,
Eugene.

:(

I don''t live close by and hard descision to take the family on the road. I think he will be fine but if things get worse I will probally leave. May just go anyhow.

Thanks for your support, even if you do not beleive in god let's hope the science of medicin comes through.

turnkey - said and fingers and toes all crossed, lost my father last year so I understand the sadness and worry, but bypasses now - even quadruple tend to be very sucessfull.

Warmest regards to you and your family at this time.

Rickie

Thanks! He is on the bypass now, so according to my mom this is good. Probally a couple more hours of surgery and he should be making his way to the ICU.

I really don't know much about this, been reading some info on the net.

Many thanks, my brother in law had a quad and was literally fighting fit after a little R & R and that was a few years ago now, so they are usually very sucessfull. One of my friends father of 70 had a triple a couple of years ago and still going strong, so look on the good side - you might all not be able to keep up with him after it :)

:D Great stuff - and my toes can now get their circulation back ;)

Everythings gonna be fine - and start exercising so you can keep up :p

Glad to hear you father is doing ok, will keep praying for a wonderful recovery, infection free and up and at em in no time.

My father seams to be doing very well. He is up and walking and was transfered to a room out of the ICU yeasterday.

:D Great - I told ya , get in training, like a whole new fuel pump now ;) he's gonna be going great in no time :D

Thanks, my dad is at home now. He is doing very well. Getting a lot of R&R now. Sucks you have to go through all of that for R&R but it is better in the long run.