Preferred CRM for Resellers

HostColor

Hello,

It is a simple question, although it is very important. Which CRM do you like more. You can vote, but please join the thread and tell share your opinion.

I think WHMCS is the far better CRM out there, there is very little as a system that it cannot out of the box achieve or be modified via modules or API/Action hooks (working on a few atm) to do which boasts for its scalability and easy customisation. Its very reliable and in the right enviroment very efficent... whats not to love :)?

All in all a very efficient and a well designed system, although it's not perfect... but not far off :p

Last edited:
WHMCS is really great. I've experimented with Blesta, iHost, ClientExec, and WHMCS and WHMCS takes the gold out of all of them.

Off course my vote goes to WHMCS, its too well integrated billing as well ticket board system. Its really rock!:thumbup:

No votes for other providers until now :) Well there are still only 6 votes. IT would be bad for WHMCS competitors if we had this proportion based on 100 votes...

No votes for other providers until now :) Well there are still only 6 votes. IT would be bad for WHMCS competitors if we had this proportion based on 100 votes...

There's no doubt in my mind that the competition with WHMCS is probably quite fierce. How many web hosts have you come across that weren't using WHMCS (not including ones that are using an in house built panel)? Probably not very many.

We have used a couple of others also like Clientexe, Kayako etc however nothing beats WHMCS, coz a) its very userfriendly, b) its integration with support is fantastic c) very stable too...

We have used a couple of others also like Clientexe, Kayako etc however nothing beats WHMCS, coz a) its very userfriendly, b) its integration with support is fantastic c) very stable too...

No doubt the GUI and stability is fantastic :D

I vote and stand behind WHMCS. However the only other system I have experience with is the Client Exec. But from all the people saying WHMCS it should be on top of your list.

WHMCS #1 Client Billing Management Software

YES, WHMCS has value, support, ease of use, addons, payment modules, client supported, upgrades - upgrades, client forum's and many more reasons to use the #1 Client and Billing Management Software available.