Problems with Telivo?

ictwm

Hi.

Does anyone have any experience of Telivo. I am having major problems with them on their email forwarding service. Its down at the moment and has several important emails for my business.

I spoke to 3 people in the Tech support and they all sounded like they were reading from a script. They all used the same phrases and appeared to show no concern over the problem.

I use an email address at the domain I bought and forwarded it to a yahoo email. I use the email as the contact for my business. This has been working fine for over 6 months now. It stopped working on Friday last week.

My experiences with Telivo so far today are:

-The tech support will not give any timescales for the problem to be fixed.

-They will not explain what the problem is/was.

-They will not give any assurances that it will not happen again.

-They refuse to say what they are doing to make sure this does not happen again.

-The are not interested that the service has got much worse today. Tues and Weds I sennt some test emails, and these came through in 10 - 15 minutes. Today, Thurs, its over 2 1/2 hours and the email has still not been received. Telivo showed no interest in this, and told me the problem was fixed and they were just dealing with the backlog.

As said I use the email address for my business, and its on my CV so trying to update all the people with my email address is impossible. Telivo do not seem to have any appreciation of what problems their problem is causing me. Their attitude seemed to be that they simply did not care.

I have spoke to another person about telivo and he too found them terrible to deal with.

Any one else had problems/eperiences with this company?

If you feel problems why not join other

MOD NOTE: Post removed. You are not allowed to post affiliate links anywhere on the HostingDiscussion forums (including signatures).

Last edited by a moderator:
Not sure if this is resolved yet, but a 2.5 hour backlog for any kind of significant mail outage is easy to believe. I've had 6 hour backlogs on my own personal mail server when I have problems.

However, it seems that you have bigger problems than that.