Professional Look for your Hosting Compay - Templates for sale + Banner/Logo Service

Robbie(Pixabit)

Hi There!

This past week I designed three different hosting templates. I want to sell all three designs within 7 days. I have establised a "BUY NOW" price for each, but I will consider best offer as well.

Note: while this thread is up, I will design 2 more templates, so check back regularly to check them out.

Layout 0004

Layout 0005

Layout 0006

Each template visually offers:

• Sleek look to compete with the "BIG GUYS"
  • Consistent and attractive color scheme
  • Combination of my design personality with new web 2.0 trendy themes
  • Good use of stock photography, icons and 3d server images

Template Files:

• Front page PSD file
  • Front page xhtml/css - Web 2.0 Style - cross browser compatible (Firefox, IE, IE7 and Opera)
  • Sub page PSD file
  • Sub page xhtml/css - Web 2.0 Style - cross browser compatible (Firefox, IE, IE7 and Opera)
  • All fonts used

Rights:

• All work was created by me, but I am transfering exclusive rights to the new owner

Terms:
  • All sales are final

How to purchase:
So you are ready to buy one of the templates? Please either PM me or post "SOLD!" on this thread. I will get the message within 12 hours as I will be checking this thread frequently. I will then give you my PAYPAL e-mail address. After I have received payment, I will send a .ZIP with all the template's files to you.

I only accept paypal at this time.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Custom Template Work

Do you need a template, but something a little more customized? Here is the current package I can offer below:
  • Front page PSD - $200
  • Sub page PSD - $75
  • xhtml/css cross browser compatible coded page - $75

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Need a Logo?

Here is my most recently designed logo. The client wanted "a shark mascot to follow the host gator theme." I hand drew the shark, scanned and colorized it.

Here is the result: http://www.pixabitinteractive.com/secure/clients/shark_space/logo.jpg

Logos start at $45. Get in contact with me today about your logo!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Need Banners Designed?

All banner information can be found at www.banneragora.com . I currently offer any 3 sized banners for $40. I also offer good discounts on bulk orders. Get in contact with me today about banners!

See our portfolio here!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Get in Contact with Me

E-Mail/MSN: Robbie.Moran[at]cox.net
AIM: Pixabit

Note: I am a college student, and my online times very. Mondays are not good for me. Any other day during the week I should be available for most of the day. I am always checking e-mail, so please e-mail me if I do not respond on one of my IM's.

Thanks!

Robbie, as always, stunning work. I especially like layouts 5 and 6.
Wish you good luck with the sale.

I would advise not buying anything from Robbie. His work is nice, but his business is horrible. I ordered 6 banners over 6 months ago and still have not recevied them. I highly suggest not buying from him