question about my site

AsianGirl

I created this site not trying to be racist but many people think it's kind of reverse-racism ....i just want to create a place where asians can get together to meet other asians and discuss about life, cultures, etc., that's all ...do you think my site is racist ?? what should i do to stop people thinking that way ?? :confused:

Your web site is not racist. Its just an Asian community. And I don't know why some people say it is when its not. I say - ignore them.

That is unless you have or support negative discussions about other races. Only then it may be racist.

Good luck,

I don't know how people can consider it racist.
It's sounds like a bunch of jerks who have too much time on their hands.
Your site is about an interest group. Saying it is racist would be like saying a site about baseball is racist because they don't want to talk about football or hockey.
Ignore them 1AC. They are just trying to stir the pot.

Go for it dude. It's perfectly understandable. Your community members would all be able to relate to the same situations, attitudes, etc. It is not racist at all!

Perhaps you can educate what racist means !
or get them here and explain to me !:mad:

Asia also have multi cultural people, which race asia don't have???:D or which skin color don't have???:cool:

my national anthem includes "racial harmony", guess wher i'm from :D

The site is for Asians Porky, including Vietnamese.
Where do you see Asian and Vietnamese?

yes i have 2. One for asians (including chinese, japanese, vietnamese, indian, laos, thai, etc.) ...the other one is in vietnamese language for vietnamese people...