Question..

Tikal

Is this forum in anyway affiliated with webhostingtalk? If not..

Why am i getting the feeling this site is another webhostingtalk wannabe? Same rules, almost the same colors... help?

WHT is a popular, but by no means the only Forum around for discussing Web related issues. Every Forum has it's own flavour & feel. Besides, how many different ways can Forum be laid out?

WebHostingTalk is living as a separate entity. It has its own rules, own strategy, own administration. We have nothing to do with that forum, as well as any other hosting forum.

As a matter of fact, HostingDiscussion.com has way more features and specialty forums than WHT or any other hosting-exclusive forum - just look around once again. We are not "wannabe" anything. This forum has been here for a long time and we don't need any other forum to follow. HostingDiscussion holds a competitive advantage with a very successful strategy and brilliant team of people. We make people welcome and reward those who care about the industry and share knowledge.

Best,

I C. I wasn't expecting anything short of a angered reply, :)

You got your point across. Thanks bro

LOL I think you'll find there are MANY MANY hosting forums with new ones being started daily. Each one has had varying level of success and varies in number of members. I always say "to each his own". I do visit WHT but only rarely. It seems lately whenever I go to those forums, people are always fighting and bickering and there are still others that are instigating. I also visit hosthidehout.com which is better than WHT but w/ not nearly as many members. Just because WHT has the most members doesn't mean its the best forum.

EvilHaider said:
It seems lately whenever I go to those forums, people are always fighting and bickering

I noticed that too. Seems like people are either complaining about something or suspecting others of wrongdoings. :mic:

<< Just because WHT has the most members doesn't mean its the best forum. >>

This is very true, I agree. WebHostingTalk - it's a very big community. Plenty of members, and I've never been on where there has been less than 300 members online; allowing people to have posts replied to quickly with - usually - correct information. True, WHT is not the best forum, then again I'm afraid nor is Hosting-Talk, HostHideOut or HostingDiscussion. Neither forum is the be all and end all and unfortunately it's true. Each forum and community have their own right to open up, and take a foot in the ground and try and become bigger and "better", however unfortunately it's impossible to say in the world that something is best, since it may be for you but not for another person.
The reason why I like WebHostinTalk is only due to the high number of members.

It is a shame, now a days, people think that quantity makes quality or makes it best, but unfortunately it isn't true.