Rate Professional Web Hosting Company

EasycPanelHost

Hello My Name Is George Kosteski, Owner of Easy CPanel Host

I would like the members of this forums to take the time to rate my side based on two categories.

1. The look of the site, do you like it ?/10
2. The navigation of the site, is the site easy to surf? Is it easy to navigate ?/10

The site is easy to navigate i must admit however there are issues with the peal back advert (opening user your main banner not over)

Can’t help but thinking it’s similar to something from template monster, although their designers tend to steal ideas from everyone else and as long as the site is made your own as you have it works.

WHMCS integration is nice and the side box's in main content fit well. dont really think marks out of 10 are appropriate as they cannot describe the good and bad points of a site but id rate it as a nice site, very inviting and self intuitive.

Some nice work :)

My review:

Question (1)
Yes I like the website's outlook - clean, direct, and easy to read. Score 8/10 - 1 point deducted because of the placement of phone number (in the middle); another deducted because I think it should have a better image presentation (the flash file).

Question (2)
Navigation design is perfect. I bet your inner pages work effectively in converting your prospects. 10/10.

I will give a site a 9, but only because you cannot click on the "24x7 Live Chat" and "Help Desk" buttons that appear in your flash introduction. Other than that, for simplicity in content infrastructure, its a high grader!