Redesign Review

onthecatwalks

Hey Folks!

I am looking for some reviews of our site redesign. The goal is simplistic, minimalistic, and straight forward. I am also trying to convey the feeling of the Mac with our site (as we are one of the few REAL Mac web hosts that actually use Mac servers running the Mac OS, most use linux now). I hope that it makes visitors feel welcomed and comfortable.

Thank you in advance for your feedback!

onthecatwalks.com

Note: the support section is not completed yet, a lot of stuff to change out.

Very light an easy site to look at but it doesn't convey "web host" to me when I go to the site.

I actually had no idea what kind of site I was intially going to be clicking on, but because of the large "postcard" type billboard, it didn't click to me initially.

There's also no logo on the site in the usual spot (upper left corner)

Very light an easy site to look at but it doesn't convey "web host" to me when I go to the site.

I actually had no idea what kind of site I was intially going to be clicking on, but because of the large "postcard" type billboard, it didn't click to me initially.

There's also no logo on the site in the usual spot (upper left corner)

That was my first thought too "wait... this is a web host?". :)

It does not look like a web host.

But it is simple, friendly and easy to operate, it also looks different, something more unique than the same old hosting sites.

While it is unique and should work well, I think it could be visually tweaked and given a pulse. It's a little sparse and static for a MAC web hosting site.

I think you should list packages and prices on your first page just to draw user into further pages. And it will also help in letting users know that you are a webhost

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sus123