reliable hosting sponsor needed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

arashi

Hi
I currently own an anime fansite and forum at http://echizen.topgearracing.net/ with around 280+ unique vistors a day. I need at least 75mb and 3gigs of bandwidth. cpanel would be required as well, but most importantly, I need a RELIABLE host.
In return, I can place a banner on the sidebar as well as a text link. A horizontal banner can be placed on my forum, which has over 100 members. Or I could help provide customer support at the hosting site (or help out in any way), since I used to work for a friend of mine before her hosting site shut down.
Thank you.

By the way, I'd like to use my domain, seigaku.net if possible.

Last edited:
Hi arashi,

I'd like to talk more with you about this sort of partnership. Please email me at your convenience with either a phone number or screen name on AIM (or we can talk through email). My email is ceo@hostflight.com.

Thanks.

Hello,

We can offer you 100 MB space and 5 GB of bandwidth that includes cPanel and Fantastico. We maintain a 99.9% uptime and monitor our servers 24/7.

We will sponsor you, all you would have to do is put a horizontal banner and a text link on your site. It is possible to use any domain you would like. Please feel free to contact to me anytime. Either email us, or call: 877-206-4976

Nick

Status
Not open for further replies.