reMarK GaMinG Sponsorship

Status
Not open for further replies.

un1BeL1ev3

Hey guys I am the Founder of the clan known as reMarK GaMinG, tag:
-re[M]arK. We are a clan associated with the game Counter Strike: Source, and I am here looking for a nice little sponsorship for a server/web hosting. Currently our record is 4:0:1 our only loss going to a clan who is in CAL-M and the score was only 16-14. We are in a gaming community called State of Fear and our leader is offering free servers to whoever puts their clan in, well I am not very sure if that will work out well so I need this if everything goes hay-wire. We were originaly the clan {DhG][TeaM} (Death Haven Gaming) but we left do to some troubles. Our website is www.DHGaming.net all the stuff may be under DHG but reMarK is still complying it, we will update it soon but we have not gotten to it quite yet. In return for this help we will put your banner on our Sponsors Page in our website, use you as our head sponsor for tortouments that we will be entering such as the S!C-CUP, MOTD, and if there are any suggestions by you we are free to suggestions. If there is anything else you are interested in hearing about well just email me at bottlez1@gmail.com or just post a reply.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sus123