rentaserv.net review it

1. Ok a nice simple design is what I like to see so good job there.

2. Just quickly run a validation on your site: http://validator.w3.org/check?uri=http://www.rentaserv.net/index.html

3. Your FAQ, Tutorials are dead links, just create the page and write "Coming Soon" if their not ready yet.

4. Not a fan of "contact_contac1.jpg"

5. The text on the index page, if your going to copy text from ColoalaCarte, Managed, DediWebHost or which ever company you got it from at least read the text because what you've copied is not what you provide.

6. You have a server status on the right side of each page great, but in an html file? Slightly miss-leading to the consumer so you may want to create the pages in PHP and just add a small PHP code that provides the status of your servers :)

All constructive and advice and not a bitter attack by the way ;)

Last edited:
I like the layout, though something should divide the right side and the center colums.
Also, personally I'm not a fan on having ads on hosting websites, usually I see that and exit.

I also think you should add mabye some basic 1-2 plans on the main page too. It just seems kinda white and blank.

Otherwise, the place is good and you should be fine.

Good luck.

6. You have a server status on the right side of each page great, but in an html file? Slightly miss-leading to the consumer so you may want to create the pages in PHP and just add a small PHP code that provides the status of your servers
I'm not sure I follow. html pages can contain php code and be parsed too.

Moderator:

Can you please have the user remove his signature, or possibly remove that yourself, advertising Clientexec licenses for that cost. The user is not allowed to sell licenses to the general public.

Thanks,
Keith
Clientexec.com

ldcdc said:
I'm not sure I follow. html pages can contain php code and be parsed too.

Not if they don't end in .php or some other extension that Apache is configured to hand off to the PHP engine.

Keithb said:
Moderator:

Can you please have the user remove his signature, or possibly remove that yourself, advertising Clientexec licenses for that cost. The user is not allowed to sell licenses to the general public.

Thanks,
Keith
Clientexec.com
I will second that. This user has sold a fraudulent license to a member of another forum I frequent. If the mods have a question message me and I will send you links to the discussion about this on the other forum.

Well the OP has edited his pages to have a legit server status which is an improvement.

The Clientexec thing is slightly intriguing.

Marks said:
Well the OP has edited his pages to have a legit server status which is an improvement.

The Clientexec thing is slightly intriguing.

The offering of Clientexec as such is against all Terms, and not a legitimate offer.

Keithb said:
The offering of Clientexec as such is against all Terms, and not a legitimate offer.
I'm aware of that. I'm not interested as a potential buyer but as a viewer. Since his signature is still the same P'M Artashes.