REQ: Free Reseller Account

Status
Not open for further replies.

leo80

Hi guys:

Currently I have a hosting site hosted in a free resellers service but this service is going to close on the next Wednesday.
I need to know if anybody can offer me a free reseller account to keep my hosting site up.
I can pay my free reseller account through Google Ads or any other ads method.
Currently, my free reseller account have 3 GB of webspace and 40 GB of bandwidth and 131 members hosted on it.
If you want to see, my site is http://www.dpwlhost.com.ar

Regards.
Leonardo

Last edited:
No, I not make money with it. I receive it for free and I give it for free. Google Ads founds go to the people who gives me a free resellers account.

Regards.
Leonardo

But you're looking for someone to host 130+ websites for near-free :-/

Can we have some statistics, how much revenue do the google ads bring in, for example?

I may consider to give you a free share hosting account instead of Reseller account
hostton, I don't believe this is what leo80 is asking for - he has a hosting website and needs a reseller account, not a shared account.

webfreak08 said:
hostton, I don't believe this is what leo80 is asking for - he has a hosting website and needs a reseller account, not a shared account.
Yes,I read that post. But just can not believe there are someone offering a free Reseller account. My intention is at least his website got a free Hosting.

hostton said:
Yes,I read that post. But just can not believe there are someone offering a free Reseller account. My intention is at least his website got a free Hosting.
Nevertheless, this is not what he is looking for.
His post suggests supporting the reseller account with funds received from Google Ads.

Artashes said:
Nevertheless, this is not what he is looking for.
His post suggests supporting the reseller account with funds received from Google Ads.

Yes, now I'm contacting the guy who currently offer me the reseller account to get the Google Ads funds details.

Well guys, I close my request because I have my new reseller account now and I will move my hosting to the new reseller.
Please admin, close this thread. :dance:

Regards.
Leonardo

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.