Not open for further replies.

frankae

Hi,

I am in need of a reseller account.

10 GB Space
100 GB Bandwidth
Cpanel

I can pay $25/month max via paypal.

Please give me your price and server specs.

Thanks,
Frankae

I would have to setup a custom plan for you, but lets do it!

Xeon 3.0, 1 gig of ram.

I'm not going to list all the frontpage and shopping carts feature to fill up this thread. It's useless, and you know it comes with cPanel/Whm.

I think that it's worth pointing out to you that you probably won't get any offers for that price (IMO). 100GB for $25 is just unheard of. I would be concerned with the quality of a host that offers services for that price.

Xcel_Hosting said:
I think that it's worth pointing out to you that you probably won't get any offers for that price (IMO). 100GB for $25 is just unheard of. I would be concerned with the quality of a host that offers services for that price.

Well, it's overselling of course, but as long as the server is powerful enough (and uptime is good) and support is decent, i'll take that risk.

Yes, we can match, but it'd be $25.95/month with a $5 setup fee. But you wouldn't be on a Xeon, you'd be on an undersold 1.7GHz machine with 512MB of RAM. No hard feelings if you go with ServerPacket.

Of course, we've been around for 2 years when you check our WHOIS.
www.whois.sc/exonnet.net

Speaking of being around; ServerPacket.com is a web hosting division of HostnDesign, Inc. Which is incorporated in the state of California.

However, that's not too important. Above all, remember, you have 30-days to backout with our service. I'm sure you will like the server and support here.

I'm still here if you need me.

Last edited:
I don't want to be mean...but that's not much more impressive. Sep. vs. Dec. ExonNet is a registered business in Cedar Rapids, IA.

Further discussion/questions - I am available via any of the methods listed in my profile.

But I don't want to get into an argument over who's been around longer, there was a time when we were in business for 3 months, it takes time to be in business for 2 years, have financial backing for legal aid, a dedicated agent to handle expenses/taxes and not run the business out of the bedroom.

/rant.

There was never an intention for argument; just backing up the statistics that you layed out. However, again, as stated above, not an important issue.

Please note to remember that frankae started this thread, and lets give frankae all the support and help we possibily can before going on ranting of how long and big our businesses are...

Again, I would not want to end this thread just that;

frankae

Do you need any dedicated IPs for your resellers? If there's any special feature that you need, please let me know.

Premium Plan

Monthly Fee - $19.95

Disk Space - 4000mb

Monthly Data Transfer - 200,000 MB (200.0 GB)

Email Accounts - 1000

DataBases - MySql / Sql Server

Supporting Operating System - Linux/Windows

Language Supported - PHP/ASP

cpanel is included

For your exact hosting specs, email or pm me:
scapeish@hotmail.com(msn)
un1xru1ez (aim)
sales@cserver.us (email)

Yea, sorry for the delay. I just moved my budget up a little and got myself a good VPS.

Thanks for the offers everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.