Reseller Hosting Sponsor Needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robertas

Hi. I want to make my own hosting company. I really need a free reseller account. Here is what I need to start off:

3-4GB of space
5-10GB of bandwidth
WHM and CPanel
Unlimited Features
Subdomain Hosting

I will place your advertisement on every page of the hosting site and will give you 10 gmail invites and you will get all the profit I make. Thank you.

Robertas, I'm trying to understand your request and it doesn't make a lot of sense to me personally.

You would like to start a hosting company (great news, wish you all the best with that). But how do you plan on doing so when you will display advertising on your web site pointing to another competitor of yours, not to mention that you are willing to give away all your profits... ? :eek:

How do you plan to run your company without making a cent for yourself?

There are a ton of web hosting affiliate programs, you basicly sell hosting for whatever company you are an affiliate for and get a percentage of the money collected from the web hosting accounts you sell.

Do a search on google for web hosting affiliates, do your research some of them give you a website as part of the deal, some dont, some allow you to customise plans a little, some dont.

well i looked at afflicate programs but they dont look legitimate so i dont know if these programs are waste of time or for real?

They're only as trustworthy as the host is. ;)

Thread closed as it's rather old. Feel free to start a new one if you want to discuss affiliate programs in more detail. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.