I need a reseller hosting. My wants:

5GB Space
75GB Transfer
WHM panel
Unlimited cPanel and all others.

My Budget: Max $4.00

Payment: Moneybookers

Method: Monthly

UP-Time: 99.9% ( i shall test with host-tracker.com )

Urgent Needed.

Do-able but you wont get a reputable host offering for that little, your going to be on an oversold box or somewhere with no service, I would personally reconsider your budget somewhat.

Most starting reseller plans at established companies are around $20 per month.

$4 per month is too low of a price for a provider to maintain a quality service.

Can anyone here match the request?
If not then post your services in the ads section.

The reliability that always matters, if you wanna just raise your budget without which its not of ant worth.:D:D

Hello,

I can match this sort of..

My starter package is as follows:

Diskspace: 10,000MB
Bandwidth: 100GB
Private Nameservers
Unlimited features
99.9% uptime Guarantee
30 Day Money Back Guarantee
24/7/365 support
$12.99/mo BUT use coupon code 50off and get a recurring 50% off per month.

To view the plans or to order please visit: http://www.value-hostingz.com/reseller.html

Also, this will be hosted on my second server. For the uptime of this server please check uptime of cheap-hostingz.com instead of value-hostingz.com.

Best regards,
Jerry

From what I can see, the best host I can recommend is *************

I've been with them for 5 months and I remember I referred a friend who wanted to get into the reselling business and so far (4 months for him) he has had zero problems.

They've been very courteous in answering all of his questions and I heard the packages are pretty good. That's where my recommendation would go.

At last I have found a reseller who provide me @$35/yr and DC is LimeStone Networks.
Thanks All. Mod, plz close this thread.

Just go through the planet online- web hosting, May be it will helpful for you and you will find your requirement at reasonable prices also.

Regards,
Raicol

Not always reasonable service is bad, there are exceptions.Before deciding the host provider please investigate who is the it.

I need a reseller hosting. My wants:

5GB Space
75GB Transfer
WHM panel
Unlimited cPanel and all others.

My Budget: Max $4.00

Payment: Moneybookers

Method: Monthly

UP-Time: 99.9% ( i shall test with host-tracker.com )

Urgent Needed.

Just change the payment option (Paypal need) and I will host you.. You can also send me mail or privet MSG

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
netcrohosting