Reseller Request

Status
Not open for further replies.

IkY0294

HD Addicted
Please donot post here if you do not have my price range....
I am inneed in another reseller.
My price range is $5.00-$6.50

I need a decent amount of Disk and Alot of Band like more then 30GB of band.

My spec are:
Unlimited everything.

I would also like a free billing system. Like WHMcs or Clientexec WHMcs Is better.

Thats it all i want.

ALSO IF YOU ACCEPT MONEYORDER PAYMENTS, I ONLY PAY THREW MONEY ORDER....
IF you can add more and beat this please doso and tell me.

PM me for any questions.

I need this befor may.

Please donot post here if you do not have my price range....
I am inneed in another reseller.
My price range is $5.00-$6.50

I need a decent amount of Disk and Alot of Band like more then 30GB of band.

My spec are:
Unlimited everything.

I would also like a free billing system. Like WHMcs or Clientexec WHMcs Is better.

Thats it all i want.

ALSO IF YOU ACCEPT MONEYORDER PAYMENTS, I ONLY PAY THREW MONEY ORDER....
IF you can add more and beat this please doso and tell me.

PM me for any questions.

I need this before may.

I think your budget is a little low for a reseller account with your requirements. Also I would stay away from unlimited disk space and bandwidth because for one its impossible to have. The web host is most likely overselling and will have as many clients on one server as possible. That equals bad uptime and slow servers. premiumreseller.com has most of your requirements and has great support. Also has end user support to. If you do end up using a unlimited disk space /bandwidth alwasy read there TOS. Best of luck

He didnt mean unlimited disk space and bandwidth. He asked for decent space and 30GB bandwidth. What he ment for unlimited was specs (add-on domains, sub-domains, etc).

Also, I can match that, but cannot offer a billing panel.

Hey, how are you?

I am a representative from Nixism Web Hosting, and I am here to offer you affordable and reliable web hosting. Here at Nixism, we strive to give our customers the best web hosting experience. Seemingly, everyday we do just that. We currently have 100% uptime, fast-load balanced servers, and the industries best web hosting control panel.

Expert Recommendation: Bronze Web Master Plan
Sweet, huh? Take advantage of Nixism's expertise, by trying out our recommendation. After reading your request, we were able to break down our plans to find the most cost-effective and perfect plan for you!

Bronze Web Master Plan | compare other plansOur Promises:
  • 99.9% Uptime Guaranteed. (or your next month is on us)
  • Fast Reply Support Guaranteed.
  • Reliable Web Host Guaranteed.
  • 30-day money back Guaranteed.
Are you a new customer?
Well, use the coupon code below and you will only pay 50% off your first month's bill! How sweet is that! What are you waiting for!?! In order to benefit use coupon code IMNEWHERE!

Don't take my word for it. See what our customers think!

Want free months? Well Get'em!
Seriously, what is better then getting free stuff? We have made it possible to get free hosting from Nixism, learn more..

You might be able to find some armature host that is run by an 18 year old for your price range, which is at risk at closing his company every day because he cant last in the industry with offering Reseller Plans at that rate.

If you are interested in a professional billing system they run from 15.99 - 25.99 / month and you are looking for this for free. Most bigger hosting compaines offering free billing software because when they buy like 100 Licenses they get like a 50% discount

A free billing system I can recommend is PHPCoin.

I hope I was some kind of help to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.