Reseller

Cheap and best are rarely available together - better to match your prospective provider to your specific requirements.

Define "cheap" and "best hosting" and then maybe, just maybe someone may be able to provide an answer to your question.

There are many good and reliable hosts, and
I would never suggest to choose a host only through
reading reviews.

Every one should test a host completely before sign
up. A reliable host will always have quick and friendly
support, so contact them many times to see their
quality and professionalism.

any one knows which company offers cheap and best hosting

There is a huge difference between _cheap_ and _cost-effective_ and if your selection criteria is simply "price" you'll only get some unreliable unsupported unavailable junk.

What are your requirements - hosting type, storage, transfer, number of accounts etc?

Do you have a budget in mind ?

Which country are your target clients located in ?

Any preference over control panel ?

Best hosting can be from multiple providers, Hostdime is really good plus lots of space and benefits.

What sort of budget do you have? Any specific requirements? Perhaps we can make a few other recommendations for you

Re:

Reseller hosting is also an inexpensive way for web hosting entrepreneurs to start a company. Most reseller hosting plans allow resellers to create their own service plans and choose their own pricing structure. In many cases, resellers are able to establish their own branding via customized control panels and name servers.

I haven't personally used **************, but a friend of mine has and really liked it. If I could tell you one place to stay away from, it would be ResellerRocket. They have a phone line, but it's quite slow.

But wherever you end up, just make sure you check out their reviews, so you don't put your clients in jeopardy with a bad reseller.

I don't know if you're still looking or not but don't just look at reviews. Also do look for the date the company was established. It would not be wise to go with a new 10 day old company as now-a-days you do find a lot of "Fly-By-Night" company. Kinda disheartening to see that but it's true.

Best hosts aren't available.Good hosts does.Check out ********** if you are looking forward to reliable,quality and cheap services.

Well find a host that meets all your needs and is in your budget and there you go. If it is a very small company that has very cheep prices compared to other web hosts, call them or e-mail them to make sure you know what your getting into first.

If you want the cheapest web hosting for your benefit just figure out your essential needs and get a host that offers the closest thing to what you need and not any extras.

Look for one that has end user support. You need that to compete and it sounds like you can't employee a full time staff.