Results based promotion service?

Juon

Does anybody know of a results based promotion service?

i did have a conventional promotion service for my site but the results where less than impresive on their end.

the ideal would be to pay them commision on each sale they generate, but that would be an affiliate scheme. which i do not want to do as it requires more admin time.

any ideas folks?

have you tried adwords from google ? BTW affiliation is a good ideal and i dont think it should take any man hours maintaining it if you had an automated system in place on your website. Affiliates would also help boost your sites visibility

I've done adwords and found you get alot of traffice and hardly any leads. I done alot of ads in forums and that helped me get started and grew by word of mouth

Affiliate programs could be best for result based promotion, but as you don't wish such scheme, you can hire sales people on salary or commission basis.

if ur affiliate is earning too much. considering using affiliate program without cookies tracking. this will cut low the affiliate earning.

you would need to seo and rank your website on SE. this is for long run. free traffic.

considering using affiliate program without cookies tracking. this will cut low the affiliate earning.
It will also heavily lower the chance of the affiliate program getting lots of attention.