Review: DepecheHosting.com

Generally speaking it looks good, however there are some duplicate images at the bottom of the shared hosting plans I would get rid of. I also tried some of the links in the About us menu and they're not working, and I like your WHMCS Header integration looks good. So besides the not working links and the coming soon on the other pages it looks like a good start to me.

The site looks great. I love the color scheme, white space, readability, grammar. I wonder why you need the dropdown list on the about page though - it adds no real functionality to the site. :D

Really Good start. See if I click on LiteSpeed it goes to about.php but doesn't on LiteSpeed section. Agree with Steve. :)
Site is too whitish, I would like if you add some more colors. Live support is offline ;)
I like logo, well designed. Good Luck!

Generally speaking it looks good, however there are some duplicate images at the bottom of the shared hosting plans I would get rid of. I also tried some of the links in the About us menu and they're not working, and I like your WHMCS Header integration looks good. So besides the not working links and the coming soon on the other pages it looks like a good start to me.
Thanks!
I fixed the about pages for now. I was going to have an individual page for each one. I will do that later on.

What do you mean by the duplicate images?

The site looks great. I love the color scheme, white space, readability, grammar. I wonder why you need the dropdown list on the about page though - it adds no real functionality to the site. :D
I removed the about links for now I was going to have an individual page for each subject (LiteSpeed, datacenter etc. but I will do that another time)

Really Good start. See if I click on LiteSpeed it goes to about.php but doesn't on LiteSpeed section. Agree with Steve. :)
Site is too whitish, I would like if you add some more colors. Live support is offline ;)
I like logo, well designed. Good Luck!

I fixed the about links :D

One of my biggest problems was the whitish. I tried and tried to get more in there and my designer said it looked fine so I just left it. I couldn't figure out any ideas to fill in the white. If you have any ideas it will be much appreciated :D

Thanks all!

~Alex

I think rounding more edges on various design elements ( Such as your featured package sub-headers on the frontpage ) would improve a more then suitable design :)