Review First Safe Hosting website

Kiplinz

Guys can someone check the design of my hoster website. It`s 1stsafehosting.com. I help them with design to get a discount. So please take a look and please let me know if something should be changed. Thanks for help)

May I ask what URL you're hosting with them? The website appears well designed, functional and easy to navigate. The "Call Us" link doesn't work for me here. Also don't see a mailing address.

I`m currently working on btech-china.com, trying to make it looks as it should be for oscommerce magazine. Emails is under Services . Just take a closer look. Thanks

Oh, I understand what you mean. Looks like they hide it from public. Or maybe they have Data center in nowhere ^^)

I found that PO box is available at FAQ section. Just contacted with them and they provided me with this information. So looks like it is available for public!

I found that PO box is available at FAQ section. Just contacted with them and they provided me with this information. So looks like it is available for public!

I am a little confused. You seem to promote the company in some of your posts and your signature, but also asking questions about the company, not knowing their mailing address, etc? Why? :dknow:

Well, the PO box which I`ve was asked wasn`t the info which I`ve collected about that company. I have a long story for this and now don`t want to share it as it might be another promo or something like this. I have direct contact with needful people which provide me with good hosting service. Also I have some partnership with 1st Safe Host. I helped them with the design and asked the community about the result. Now I`m a bit confused too.

Quote:
"but also asking questions about the company, not knowing their mailing address, etc? Why?
_________"

Well I can`t find which info I was asking except review and info about design. Am I right?

Also I`ve tried to make some promo but it seems that this is not the way to help.

Thank you for the reply. At least someone checked the design. Please tell me maybe something should be changed on Hosting Plans page and at Service page. Thank you. Looking forward for your replies

The site is nice and clean and straight forward. I would only suggest a little more integration with the billing software.

Mark