Review my Hosting site

The website looks pretty good in shape, but I would suggest an improvement in the layout and color schemes of the website.

A logo link back to home page would be useful, it seems the only way back to home page is using footer link at present.

I'd assume 604-330-4678 is a phone number in the header, you should say so and perhaps hours of use.

I think the brown colour looks bland in home page but looks a lot better where product tables are displayed. Perhaps using same table colours on home pages as you do in other pages may improve the look?

The site looks ok and just needs some TLC, IMO.

what specifically are you suggesting with the colors and layout?

I would like direct suggestions :)

Sadly, if this is what you're looking for, you won't find it. What suggestions you are expecting exactly? Make this box green, make this page blue, put a link there etc? You are asking about the opinion of people. Use that opinion as a guideline. If it shows something you might have missed - you can fix it. If you disagree with an advice - just disregard it. But our opinions are as far as we can help. So I will share mine too.

There are two major turn-off's when I first look at the site. One are, you guessed it - the colors. Not only the color scheme is messed up with all this brown and cold colors, but there are too many colors on the page itself. It isn't easy on the eye to say the least. The same goes for the big top slider. It starts with a big, blank, brown space and on some intervals there is a new logo popping up. The logos itself are different sizes and because they are the original logos I presume, this makes a whole lot of colors on the slider at the end. And the end comes really slow... I would suggest to put something else on the slider, maybe some package features, or deals, or server specs, something that you can tailor to your taste and still give clients some useful info.

Comparison tables are a good addition, but the images under most of them don't load.

The About Us page is something I strongly disliked too. Not only because I am a big fan of such pages and think they should be the eye-catchy brand representators but because you mention something there. You started as a web-design firm. Don't know if you still continue with this part of your business, but this would suggest you know your way in the world of designing. Let me tell you - the best About Us pages I've ever seen are on designer blogs and some of them are mindblowing in a good way. So why not showcase yourself in a way that your clients will remember you and separate you from the tens and hundreds of hosts they might have already seen. Come to think of it, if you make it good, you should definitely put in the top Menu bar, instead of a lonely small link in your footer.

Again, those are my two cents. I hope you take this as constructive criticism as this was the whole purpose. Good luck with your ventures :rolleyes2

Sadly, if this is what you're looking for, you won't find it. What suggestions you are expecting exactly? Make this box green, make this page blue, put a link there etc? You are asking about the opinion of people. Use that opinion as a guideline. If it shows something you might have missed - you can fix it. If you disagree with an advice - just disregard it. But our opinions are as far as we can help. So I will share mine too.

There are two major turn-off's when I first look at the site. One are, you guessed it - the colors. Not only the color scheme is messed up with all this brown and cold colors, but there are too many colors on the page itself. It isn't easy on the eye to say the least. The same goes for the big top slider. It starts with a big, blank, brown space and on some intervals there is a new logo popping up. The logos itself are different sizes and because they are the original logos I presume, this makes a whole lot of colors on the slider at the end. And the end comes really slow... I would suggest to put something else on the slider, maybe some package features, or deals, or server specs, something that you can tailor to your taste and still give clients some useful info.

Comparison tables are a good addition, but the images under most of them don't load.

The About Us page is something I strongly disliked too. Not only because I am a big fan of such pages and think they should be the eye-catchy brand representators but because you mention something there. You started as a web-design firm. Don't know if you still continue with this part of your business, but this would suggest you know your way in the world of designing. Let me tell you - the best About Us pages I've ever seen are on designer blogs and some of them are mindblowing in a good way. So why not showcase yourself in a way that your clients will remember you and separate you from the tens and hundreds of hosts they might have already seen. Come to think of it, if you make it good, you should definitely put in the top Menu bar, instead of a lonely small link in your footer.

Again, those are my two cents. I hope you take this as constructive criticism as this was the whole purpose. Good luck with your ventures :rolleyes2

Thank you for your honest opinion.

what specifically are you suggesting with the colors and layout?

I would like direct suggestions :)

A more soothing and attractive colors will make people more clear on what they are exactly looking for. You can use some good light colors with some bold text for your offers.

You are advertising a 15% off coupon at the top of the page (bad grammar/syntax) with no coupon code -- then you have a link father down that takes customer to a 3rd party coupon site for a 50% off coupon with no instructions on what to do