review nhost.biz

VERY poor grammar and spelling mistakes turned me off relatively quickly.

The word "Domain" spelled wrong in the navigation menu!

The news page contains few grammatical errors.

The contact page contains nothing except for a web-form - does not inspire confidence in customers.

But I like the clean look of the site. My #1 suggestion is to hire a professional writer or an editor to correct those errors and write something that would be inviting. Otherwise, the site comes off unprofessional.

Yes grammar is an issue. In TOS you put 'We don’t allow' too many times, seems bad English. I fully agreed with Art, you need to hire a professional writer.
Site is too whitish, add some colors. However logo is well designed. I like it. :) You may add some text or image in header as well.
Also Economy and Business pages have four different plans but these are not distinguished by proper name, all have same name like 'Business 1' , 'Business 1' ...
Take care, and good luck :)

Yes grammar is an issue. In TOS you put 'We don’t allow' too many times, seems bad English. I fully agreed with Art, you need to hire a professional writer.
Site is too whitish, add some colors. However logo is well designed. I like it. :) You may add some text or image in header as well.
Also Economy and Business pages have four different plans but these are not distinguished by proper name, all have same name like 'Business 1' , 'Business 1' ...
Take care, and good luck :)

Thnx a lot. I have already asked a professional writer to review and rewrite all for me again.
I will try to change theme of the website.
Again, thanks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
netcrohosting