Review the Xeon-Network.com

xeonnet

Xeon-Network.com - Is a New Site at Web Hosting Market. But We already reach our first 200 Active Customers. I want you review this website and tell us what has Good or Bad. We will correct our self!
- Thank You
We Appreciate a Good review from you. Thank You for read this post.

Have a Nice Day! :)

This is hilarious. How many lies can be told in a single sentence.
My review ends at this:

You are offering, and I quote:
Unlimited Storage Space
Unlimited Monthly Transfer

And on the same page you make this claim:
Again I quote:
No Overloading server

Are you kidding me?
Is this a practical joke or are you preying on people who don't know any better in order to get a few extra dollars.

This is hilarious. How many lies can be told in a single sentence.
My review ends at this:

You are offering, and I quote:

And on the same page you make this claim:
Again I quote:

Are you kidding me?
Is this a practical joke or are you preying on people who don't know any better in order to get a few extra dollars.

Look This is not like that! - I know some dishonest Hoster make it a Joke ! But X-N Not one of them.. You see our plans all price are reasonable - We are not offering $1 or $2 for Unlimited Hosting Because this is impossible.

We have decent Dedicated Servers, they has minimum 2TB Space & 5TB Bandwidth. We host Unlimited Hoster 2-4 People per server. That's it.. New Dedicated Server for new unlimited Hosters.. Well, We also add extra hardware when the Diskspace fill up 80%-85% [it Will be Takes YEARS to fill 80%-85%] - So that means we are not over selling still.
If we are not over selling that means we don't have any Overload Server/s -

Look this is SIMPLE! People make it Difficult -We didn't..

Thank You. :thumbup: Glad to talk with you! :)

Look This is not like that! - I know some dishonest Hoster make it a Joke ! But X-N Not one of them.. You see our plans all price are reasonable - We are not offering $1 or $2 for Unlimited Hosting Because this is impossible.

We have decent Dedicated Servers, they has minimum 2TB Space & 5TB Bandwidth. We host Unlimited Hoster 2-4 People per server. That's it.. New Dedicated Server for new unlimited Hosters.. Well, We also add extra hardware when the Diskspace fill up 80%-85% [it Will be Takes YEARS to fill 80%-85%] - So that means we are not over selling still.
If we are not over selling that means we don't have any Overload Server/s -

Look this is SIMPLE! People make it Difficult -We didn't..

Thank You. :thumbup: Glad to talk with you! :)

Let's take a look at the facts.

Your cheapest plan is $6.95/month. Unlimited Bandwidth. Unlimited Disk Space.

Now you are claiming to only put 2-4 people per dedicated server.

Let's say its 4 people to give you the benefit of the doubt.
That would give you $29.80 per month in revenue.

Are you operating on a huge loss? Is that your business plan?

If not there really can be only one option. You are lying.
You are intentionally misleading people in the hope that you can sign them up based on a lie.

Perhaps you could clarify.

The website design looks nice? :S I don't have much to say about anything else on the website and I won't get into what I think about the comments above.

Let's take a look at the facts.

Your cheapest plan is $6.95/month. Unlimited Bandwidth. Unlimited Disk Space.

Now you are claiming to only put 2-4 people per dedicated server.

Let's say its 4 people to give you the benefit of the doubt.
That would give you $29.80 per month in revenue.

Are you operating on a huge loss? Is that your business plan?

If not there really can be only one option. You are lying.
You are intentionally misleading people in the hope that you can sign them up based on a lie.

Perhaps you could clarify.

even less.. 7x4=28

You people gating wrong - 1st 'Fat Plan" - Cost monthly $6.95 - (ONLY 1 Domain) That means 1 site only, - $6.95 PM when you subscribe for 12Months - That means 1 user 6.95 X 12 = 83.40 - Now 4 Members Pays the same (If all 4 members in a same plan) - $333.60/ YR (Addi) $6 for Dedicated IP, and other charges for installation your usfull applications or SSL..

I think Now everything is clear !...... :D :agree:

Last edited:
The website design is absolutely great. May I ask who designed it and how much did it cost?

May I also ask what is the point of customizing a plan here http://www.xeon-network.com/customize/ if you offer unlimited space and bandwidth?

OOO! It's just $14 -onetime for this Template ! And other Design by Mack Long (Our Privet Designer ) He just asked for a small host ! in returns :)

Sorry for 2 time post at one place!

Last edited:
You people gating wrong - 1st 'Fat Plan" - Cost monthly $6.95 - (ONLY 1 Domain) That means 1 site only, - $6.95 PM when you subscribe for 12Months - That means 1 user 6.95 X 12 = 83.40 - Now 4 Members Pays the same (If all 4 members in a same plan) - $333.60/ YR. (additional cost) $6 for Dedicated IP, and other charges for installation your usfull applications or SSL..

I think Now everything is clear !...... :D :agree:

Actually, its the same as Blue said.

His number is also based on 4 paid clients, except for his number is your MONTHLY revenue. His point: you get $30/mo in revenue, your dedicated server costs a lot more, hence you are operating at a loss.

So you are claiming to have even less revenue than I quoted.

$333.60/year doesn't even pay 2 months on a decent dedicated server.
That much is very clear.

Actually, its the same as Blue said.

His number is also based on 4 paid clients, except for his number is your MONTHLY revenue. His point: you get $30/mo in revenue, your dedicated server costs a lot more, hence you are operating at a loss.

Look! We are not buying 1 server! We Buy as Bulk, and When we invest 100-200 USD per Dedi Our target is how to cover it.. After Cover the yearly dedi Cost we always have some benefits ! -Our mission is not how much we can Earn from Per member ! Our Mission is how many members we earn daily ! Also we have Unlimited Other Plans too.. We select some DATA Centers and our all servers all located over there.
Els .. We also have our own - business plans in it (not for Share) :devil: . But it just cover well... :)

Last edited:
You could own your own data center and it still wouldn't cover your cost of doing business with what you charge.

All that a side, it is still incredibly dishonest to say you do not overload your servers.
Even if you have one account on a server you claim to offer unlimited transfer and unlimited disk space.
To even attempt this impossibility would be overloading a server.

This much is very clear.

You could own your own data center and it still wouldn't cover your cost of doing business with what you charge.

All that a side, it is still incredibly dishonest to say you do not overload your servers.
Even if you have one account on a server you claim to offer unlimited transfer and unlimited disk space.
To even attempt this impossibility would be overloading a server.

This much is very clear.

Well, this is not always 1 dedi has 4-5 members only!:shh: well it depends on server loads. But this is also true we add extra hardware when CPU loads over 85%. or we transfer the member at other server. But never Overload the server, Bcz in that case the sites are all run SLOW! -& this is never happens!