Review: VPSHostingDeals.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
The web site seems big and nice but little dark, if you change the colors will have better results with readers.

nothing worse than a host that creates false reviews to make themselves look better than what they are.
but it looks like you went one better and create a false VPS review site and gave yourself top spot to make you look better than the big boys.
but not very good at hiding you own both even though you have hidden whois for dotblock.net ( which is not good for a host) as both sites have the same nameservers

NS1.HOSTWAY.RO
NS2.HOSTWAY.RO

Last edited:
You have to give the guy some credit, making an entire website to promote his own host takes tons of effort. Still, it's not even subtle. Dotblock was the very first review to be made on that site almost an entire month before the other hosts were added. And the other hosts have no ratings. ...Okay then.

We strive to deliver the best VPS hosting reviews on the internet, with thousands of free virtual private server reviews from the VPS companies.
Where exactly are these thousands of free vps reviews on your site?

it is also strange the OP has not tried to defend his actions and has not been on HD since 02-29-2012 01:04 AM

I think this guy was running some sort of scam operation. There is dotblock.com which seems to be a legitimate provider. However the site with the fake reviews points to dotblock.net, which seems like some clone / fake of the original dotblock.com site and is hosted in Romania. Maybe he managed to collect some money and made a runner.

I think this guy was running some sort of scam operation. There is dotblock.com which seems to be a legitimate provider. However the site with the fake reviews points to dotblock.net, which seems like some clone / fake of the original dotblock.com site and is hosted in Romania. Maybe he managed to collect some money and made a runner.

well i posted a review on this fake site and guess what it has not been published as i explained the full situation with the reviews and both the review site and the dotblock site

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sus123