Ripped Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
I for one would also like to know how they ripped you off. Perhaps it's a simple miss understanding? Many issues / conflicts online expecially over e-mails are a result in miss communication.

I assume this story not ends here because I feel there is something OP do not want to tell us about

Hi
You might search google by key words like best deal vps or best price vps for the inexpensive vps.

I also would like to know what happen...

I think this is a lie that they ripped him off I once was with them. Something is behind all this.

Virginia - appreciate that you want assistance looking for a new provider, but you shouldn't accuse any provider of ripping you off without an explanation. A lot of folks are willing to help here, but we need to know what happened and what exactly you're looking for.

Virginia - appreciate that you want assistance looking for a new provider, but you shouldn't accuse any provider of ripping you off without an explanation. A lot of folks are willing to help here, but we need to know what happened and what exactly you're looking for.

You couldn't have said it any better Steve.

Providing an explanation will urge members to help you out a lot more than not providing one.

Unless the original poster explains the situation, we can't consider her statement serious or even true.

Thread closed, unless the user contacts me willing to actually respond to the question that has been raised enough times.

Status
Not open for further replies.