Rockets

Porky

The houston rockets will be the nba champions this year. we're unstoppable and undefeated at 1-0 and no one can stop us not even 4 future hall of famers like lakers . Yao Ming is going to stomp on everyone!!:dance: :dance:

My sentiments exactly! :)

I've been rooting for the Kings for the last 3 years but something or the other always happens (couple years ago they got robbed:mad: ), and last year w/ the injuries...

I've got a friend who's a SPURS NUT and we always tease him about the Spurs' hollow victory and the asterisk* championship :D

makes him mad...

I like the Spurs. They are one of the very few professional sport franchises that continually show class and professionalism.

I don't mind the Spurs. Last year they were a bit more fun to watch with the additions of Manu Ginobili and a couple others. Now they have Turkoglu - they should be the top contenders again this year. I predict Tim Duncan will be the MVP yet another year :)

Rockets all the way! Yao Ming rules!
I actually wouldn't mind if the Spurs won the championship again.

I'd have to agree with Blue: better anyone than the lakers.

Watching the Lakers lose like they did last year would be so cool! Does it make me a bad person that I find amusement in their demise??

Does it make me a bad person that I find amusement in their demise??

No way. The Lakers are a very dislikable team and they bring it upon themselves with their arrogance and selfishness. Definately characteristics of a Phil Jackson team.

I kinda want the lakers to win because malone and payton played all these years and deserves a championship...

LOL. For real, I must admit it was fun watchin Hakeem school Ewing in the 94 finals. Now we got Ewing as one of our assitant coaches.

Now we got Ewing as one of our assitant coaches.

That is bad news.
What exactly will Ewing do? He is funtionally illiterate. I don't think he attended a single class or wrote paper one at Georgetown.
I personally think he was a good player but an embarassment to the NBA players association when they were on strike and he was their rep, saying things like "we are fighting for our lives here and to try and feed our families."
He even had the gaul to say that he knew of players who would be forced to sell some of their cars if the strike went on much longer.

I really wouldn't know about that - haven't been in the US that long. But at least he can teach Yao some of his moves - couldn't hurt.

Maybe Yao can teach him some moves. Probably won't be the other way around though.
Enjoy those Rockets.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
netcrohosting