RSS feed creation?

debanjanSEO

What is RSS feed creation? What is its Submission procedure? Can anyone explain it little bit please? I have a Wordpress blog .I want to create RSS feed for that .How to create that feed. Thanks in advance.

Yes, most do but not all. If your theme doesn't include an RSS option, there should be a plugin that will do it for you. Plugins are free, easy to install and come with instructions. Just search for "RSS Plugin" on the Wordpress site to find them.

Every Wordpress script comes with RSS Feed, I don't know to much about RSS Feeds, I know that its some type of archive for post or news that you post in the RSS Feed, Im going to look into it and maybe try to create one and learn how to use it.

Feeds are built into wordpress as a function you don't require an additional plug-in or template that has a feed function or link. Depending on the setup of your blog and the link structure your feed could be a number of combinations the common is mysiteblog.com/feed/ however the full list and instructions as to how to use the feed function in your own code can be found here: http://codex.wordpress.org/WordPress_Feeds

If you needed to display it on the blog easily then you would probably use a plug-in but they don't effect the blogs ability generate a feed only how it is displayed by using variations of the function call, to display feeds specific to a category, date etc